Welcome home to a Private Residence Club like no other. The Ritz-Carlton Club® invites you to make your next visit to St. Thomas a homecoming in the most pleasurable sense of the word. Perhaps you have considered purchasing a Second Home in the islands but are reluctant to take on a year-round commitment due to maintenance and other practical concerns.
Members of The Ritz-Carlton Club enjoy benefits of ownership, without many responsibilities.
Deeded Fractional Ownership is as effortless as a luxury resort vacation. Own a Deeded Interest in a fully furnished, immaculately maintained, beachfront Second Home at The Ritz-Carlton Club. Ritz-Carlton Club Members and their heirs are promised something no other home can offer at any price: Ritz-Carlton® service, unrivaled in the world.
Choose a 2-bedroom Club Suite or a 2- or 3-bedroom Club Residence. Our traditional Club Residences have fully equipped gourmet kitchens and formal dining rooms. The new Club Suites have a bistro kitchen and include access to the private, "Member's Only", Club Suites Lounge, with three culinary presentations daily.
• Beachfront location
• Two- and three- bedrooms
• Private balcony or patio
• Fully furnished
• Italian marble master bathrooms
• Television and DVD player
• Spacious Members’ Lounge
• Gourmet kitchen and dining room in Club Residences
• Private Club Suites Lounge access for Suite Members
• Dedicated Club Concierge
• Twice-daily housekeeping
• Storage of sports equipment and personal items
• In-Residence dining
• Access to hotel restaurants, water sports and the new Ritz-Carlton Spa, Salon and Fitness Center
• The Ritz Kids® Program
• Access to “The Lady Lynsey,” a private 53-foot catamaran
• Golf access at nearby Mahogany Run.
• Reciprocal privileges at other Ritz-Carlton Club destinations
• Minimum of 21 annual residency days
Hesitate no longer, Membership opportunities are nearly gone.
For More Information and Images on The Ritz-Carlton Club St Thomas
|< Prev||Next >|